In 1890, the seeds were literally sown for a lasting legacy near and dear to Aruba’s heart.
For more than 125 years, Aruba Aloe has been upholding the Aruban tradition of
Aloe cultivation. We are proud to be the oldest Aloe Company in the world, and our Aruban Aloe is considered to be the finest on earth.
Our company is constantly developing and growing. We currently have 16 retail stores on the island and our products are available for purchase in the United States and Canada on www.arubaaloe.com and in Europe on www.arubaaloe.nl
We are looking for a dynamic new team member for the position of:
Develop and execute marketing activities to support the Commercial (Sales & Marketing) roadmap of the company, promote Aruba Aloe products, support the product development cycle and support management with specific marketing requests. Ensure that activities are compliant with brand guidelines and company standards, support the company goals & vision and ensure that all communicated information is accurate. It is a varied role that includes planning, advertising and event organization.
If you are passionate about our products and thrive in a team environment, then Aruba Aloe is the place for you!
- A dynamic, fast-paced, growing organization where personal development is encouraged
- Continued technical and on-the-job training
Your core responsibilities will include:
- Work with Management and Retail Department to develop and execute (implement) marketing activities;
- Devise, write, prepare copy and oversee the production and layout designs of printed materials including catalogs, brochures, flyers, posters, point of sale materials etc.;
- Implement short and long-term marketing objectives, evaluate the effectiveness/results of activities executed and recommend improvements for future activities;
- Provide support and organize promotional special events such as trade shows, press conferences, sales events, marketing events etc.;
- Maintain an accurate monthly overview of marketing expenditure and prepare summary reports;
- Conduct market research and analysis and establish data management and tracking systems to improve the effectiveness of marketing activities;
- Assist Senior Management or other department managers on request.
Good working knowledge and experience (2-3 years) of implementation of marketing activities
Skill in organizing resources and establishing priorities
Skill in budget preparation and management
Good effective communicator both orally and in writing
Skill to plan, organize and coordinate media & marketing activities and special events
Experience in sales channel communication/trade marketing is a strong pré
Being creative & take initiative Computer and data entry skills
Solid experience working with and skills in Microsoft Excel and Word.
Basic knowledge of Photoshop and Illustrator is a plus
Preferable experience in analytics
Accurate and attention to detail Flexible, able to multitask and get things done
Ability to work as part of a team Fluent in English and Papiamento. Spanish and/or Dutch is an advantage
Interested? Please send your application and CV to Aruba Aloe Balm N.V., Pitastraat 115, Oranjestad or email to email@example.com