In 1890, the seeds were literally sown for a lasting legacy near and dear to Aruba’s heart.
For more than 125 years, Aruba Aloe has been upholding the Aruban tradition of
Aloe cultivation. We are proud to be the oldest Aloe Company in the world, and our Aruban Aloe is considered to be the finest on earth.
Our company is constantly developing and growing. We currently have 16 retail stores on the island and our products are available for purchase in the United States and Canada on www.arubaaloe.com and in Europe on www.arubaaloe.nl
We are looking for a dynamic new team-member for the position of:
QUALITY CONTROL ASSISTANT
If you are passionate about our products and thrive in a team environment, then Aruba Aloe is the place for you!
- A dynamic, fast paced, growing organization where personal development is encouraged
- Continuous on-the-job and product knowledge training
Your core responsibilities will include:
- Assist in all Quality Assurance / Quality Control activities to ensure a smooth daily operation related to formulation analysis
- Take charge of all issues pertaining to Quality Assurance / Quality Control including raw materials, packaging materials, in-process goods and finished goods
- Manage the implementation of quality assurance systems and procedures throughout all operations
- Ensure that the production associates are conducting the quality checks and are competent and proficient at performing their tasks
- Process inspection and testing; coordinate with Production Department to minimize product non-conformance and wastage
- Ensure safe operating conditions throughout processing and laboratory operation
- Provide and oversee, inspection activities for products throughout the production cycle
- Assist with the production process when necessary
- MBO/Associate Degree or equivalent relevant experience
- Computer proficiency
- Accurate, attention to detail and safety oriented Strong work ethic, professional, efficient and organized
- Flexible and a team player Good physical shape
Interested? Please send your application and CV to Aruba Aloe Balm N.V., Pitastraat 115, Oranjestad or email to email@example.com