In 1890, the seeds were literally sown for a lasting legacy near and dear to Aruba’s heart.
For more than 125 years, Aruba Aloe has been upholding the Aruban tradition of Aloe cultivation. We are proud to be the oldest Aloe Company in the world, and our Aruban Aloe is considered to be the finest on earth.
Our company is constantly developing and growing. We currently have 18 retail stores on the island and our products are available for purchase in the United States and Canada on www.arubaaloe.com and in Europe on www.arubaaloe.nl
We are looking for dynamic new team-members for the position of:
If you are passionate about our products and thrive in a team environment, then Aruba Aloe is the place for you!
- A dynamic, fast paced, growing organization where personal development is encouraged
- Secondary benefits and other incentives
- Continuous on-the-job and product knowledge training
Your core responsibilities will include:
- Assist with the production process according to procedures and work instructions
- Ensure that the production area is clean and neat
- Assist with making gift sets for the retail stores and wholesale clients
- Assist with taking inventory of packaging for production
- Assist with the quality control process during production
- Able to speak and read English and Papiamento
- Accurate, attention to detail and safety oriented
- Flexible and a team player
- Strong work ethic, professional and organized
- Good physical shape
Interested? Please send your application and CV to Aruba Aloe Balm N.V., Pitastraat 115, Oranjestad or email to firstname.lastname@example.org