Aruba’s desert-like environment intensifies the Aloe plant’s natural healing qualities and produces the world’s finest Aloe.
Aruba Aloe, which was founded in 1890, is one of the only companies in the world that grows and harvests its Aloe and manufactures Aloe skin and hair care products on-site.
Part-Time Graphic Designer
If you are creative, passionate about our products and thrive in a team environment, then Aruba Aloe is the place for you!
- A dynamic, fast paced, growing organization where personal development is encouraged
- Secondary benefits and other incentives
- Continues on the job and product knowledge training
Your core responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for creating design solutions that have a high visual impact
- Interpreting business needs and develop concepts that suit the purpose
- Thinking creatively to produce new ideas and concepts
- Using innovation to redefine a design
- Contributing ideas and design artwork
- Assist in new package design, creating store displays and visual merchandising
- Three years experience in the design industry
- Ability to apply design skills, both print and web
- Firm understanding of online communications
- High proficiency in all Adobe Suite software
- Creative thinking and detail oriented
Interested? Please send your application and CV to Aruba Aloe Balm N.V., Pitastraat 115, Oranjestad or email to firstname.lastname@example.org