Aruba’s desert-like environment intensifies the Aloe plant’s natural healing qualities and produces the world’s finest Aloe.
Aruba Aloe, which was founded in 1890, is one of the only companies in the world that grows and harvests its Aloe and manufactures Aloe skin and hair care products on-site.
We currently have 16 retail stores on the island and our products are available for purchase in the United States and Canada on www.arubaaloe.com and in Europe on www.arubaaloe.nl.
We are looking for a dynamic new team-member for the position of:
If you are creative, passionate about our products and thrive in a team environment, then Aruba Aloe is the place for you!
- A fun and funky store atmosphere where individualism is encouraged
- Secondary benefits and other incentives
- A dynamic, fast paced, growing organization where personal development is encouraged
Your core responsibilities will include:
- Promote and sell all our products by providing a high level of customer service Interacting constantly with customers by highlighting and demonstrating our products
- Meeting and exceeding sales targets Participating enthusiastically in trainings and meetings
- Seeking feedback from management and coworkers to improve your performance
- Maintaining store standards with pride
- Growing in your Aruba Aloe knowledge and helping others grow around you
- Ability to create genuine customer interactions
- Ability to actively highlight and demonstrate our products
- Ability to learn Aruba Aloe product knowledge and apply it on the floor
- Some retail, customer service, beauty or cosmetics experience
- Able to work flexible hours, including Sundays and Holidays
- VMBO or MBO/Associate degree
Interested? Please send your application and CV to Aruba Aloe Balm N.V., Pitastraat 115, Oranjestad or email to email@example.com