In the warehouse(s) of Aruba Aloe, several decisions make the daily operations as sustainable as possible.
- The warehouse associates have their own water bottles or cup to drink water. If one of them forgot their cup/bottle, we have the carton cups they can use;
- For the delivery of products, we reuse the master cartons to store the inner boxes as much as possible (this has been done for years already);
- When we need to count products that are ready to count, and the list has four finished products or less, we use our phone and not a printed piece of paper;
- A screenshot of products released from Production is sent via Whatsapp to the warehouse associate so they can bring them to the warehouse;
- We control the transfers done in Revel via an Excel report. We do not print the report, and we stamp and sign the Store PO as a sign that it was controlled;
- In the warehouses, we try to recycle our cartons as much as possible;
- To help us identify the batch of a finished product on a pallet, we use recycled paper where we put the finished product name and the corresponding batch of that product;